I Left The Fishes Home Alone For 2 Weeks

if they were completely healthy before you left, they would be just fine. fish go for weeks without food in the wild at times.

also, i would highly suggest against using those holiday feeders, as they have a tendency to really mess with your water parameters. especially if youre going to be gone for 2 weeks. thats 2 weeks of constantly adding an ammonia/nitrate source with no means of WC. its better to just not feed them at all IMO

m8 y did you not give me your opinion before I went away? dreading what I might come home to now, fingers crossed theyre fine

sorry, i wasnt on here much in the past week.

if they were completely healthy before you left, they would be just fine. fish go for weeks without food in the wild at times.

also, i would highly suggest against using those holiday feeders, as they have a tendency to really mess with your water parameters. especially if youre going to be gone for 2 weeks. thats 2 weeks of constantly adding an ammonia/nitrate source with no means of WC. its better to just not feed them at all IMO

m8 y did you not give me your opinion before I went away? dreading what I might come home to now, fingers crossed theyre fine

sorry, i wasnt on here much in the past week.

it okay there all fine got home this evening and they look happy and are all swimming around think I lost only one fry too :good: the block I put in was one of the white blocks that apparently 'only gives off vitamins and not food so its not clogging up your tank with waste' thats what the guy in my lfs said anyway, not that I believed him much tbh lol

Most reactions

Back