I left my fish for 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarah-j said:
look Karah's_mommy:

Stop being so pig headed and admit your wrong...
...Yeah ok, that was more than just a little rude. :|
It must be the summer heat making everyone's blood run hot... the forums have been much more hostile than usual lately.

hellohefalump said:
wow that was lucky gaya, clever cat! Hope he didn't go fishing though... :unsure:
We were very lucky. My cats love to drink fish water but have no interest in the fish. We found out when we were about five hours from the house and of course drove like mad the entire time totally freaking out. Gosh my friend is an air head. He kept the 20 bucks too!

ahahaha this is to funny

I agree u can leav your fish for quite awhile with out food!

Hmmm....I started this thread as a good news thread, not for it to turn into an argument!!!

The tank is now very clean, no algae. My platies and swordies are so happy I have 2 fish at the moment giving birth. I have an electric yellow about to spit some fry etc. etc.

The dog and the cat were placed in boarding facilities at the local vet....they were so happy there that the dog was sad the day we got him (he had made "friends" there apparently)....

I hear a lot of you can do this or you can't do that, but how come nobody asks why.

FYI, anyone who keeps a mouthbrooding cichlids knows perfectly well they go up to a month without food, with absolutely no detrimental affect to their health, except that they're hungry.

OK, I think everything has been said that needs to be said, plus a few things that didn't.

I am now going to close this thread because I doubt that it was Angry_Platy's intention to start any arguments. If she want's me to reopen it, I will.

In the future, I hope everyone will remember that here at TFF, it's fine to disagree with what another member posts, but you are expected to do it in a polite and reasonable way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back