I Have A White Ct Male

I know the one and was gutted as missed by days! Congrats MermaidMel in your pic he is even more stunning than the ebay one!

Stunning mel, not a lover of betta's but for yours i can certainly make an exception ;)

Please tell me you will breed him with a white ct female please lol. :nod: :wub:
Been after a white ct for aaaages looked everywhere yet never bothered with ebay lol :blink: :lol:

The pics of him on Ebay weren't great, made him look bent (not that sort of bent lol) and I took a chance and boy am I glad I did!!! I've wanted a white CT since I first got into bettas.

Please tell me you will breed him with a white ct female please lol. :nod: :wub:
Been after a white ct for aaaages looked everywhere yet never bothered with ebay lol :blink: :lol:

Sorry honey not breeding him, haven't got the time or space for that

oh sh*t! Thats such a clean white colour, and I don't normally like ct's but that is the perfect betta! I, & many others, would pay £100 for that

He has the palest of palest of palest pink in certain light but I can't get that on camera because essentially he is white, but when the light catches him he is like a shell, I LURVE HIM

He is super sexy!

I love the whites, I just can't get over the look of a pure white fishy, but I am afraid I will be the one to get one that has eye, fin and tumor problems :(

:drool: thats one really pretty fish... Im so blooming jealous of you now Mel :(

good work on getting him though

Really well, he's great, no attitude and so sweet. I'll take a little video of him later x

Aw, Calcifer is a sweetie and no grump. Getting two tomorrow and may be in for a shock ;) Video (runs to get towel ready!). If he ever needs a holiday home ;)!!!

OMG, I have to get me one of theese. He is stunnig, If I was in the UK, I would ask for the name of the seller, but I am in the states, so I don't have much use for it.

Most reactions

Back