I have a friend

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thank you I am sorry she had to put it to sleep. I cried all nite over it. It was pitful looking I felt so sorry for her and the poor dog. I guess it was for the best but it stil doesnt make it feel any better.

Really sorry about your friends dog, but the right thing was done. *hugs*

my dog used to have fits ...is that the same thing if so give it half an asprin when it goes into afit wrapped ina peice of meat 1!

HTH

bloozoo2 said:
but these machines are hundreds of thousands of Pounds worth and to have a dog scanned is something like $2000.
[snapback]873525[/snapback]​

You also have to remember that over here that stuff is readily avaliable. I just saw in another thread that they charge you guys $150 to adopt a stray animal at the pound..over here it's like $40.

Most of our vet clinic's, unless they need radiation therepy, or running lab results (and even some of them have technictions for that..in the larger facilities)..have everything right there in the vet office.

I talked to her yesterday and she still is devasted over her dog. I feel so sorry for her. I wish they was something more I could have done for her dog. I feel so bad over what has happened..

Yes, it always stinks. But such is life. It starts then it ends..it's inevitible. You can't dwell on it for long..or it will make the life you live miserable.

Most reactions

Back