I Gave In To Temptation And Got A Betta Only Tank!

bauhaus

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Will take "Claret" out of the community tank tommorow. He will go into his lovely new Aquael 22 litre tank with soft pump flow, nice plants and a little more! Pic's to follow! :good: :good: :good:

Don't forget to transfer some used media to your new filter ( fill it if you can ) to instant cycle it :good: Looking forward to these pics !

Don't forget to transfer some used media to your new filter ( fill it if you can ) to instant cycle it :good: Looking forward to these pics !

Hey Honeythorn! Yeah, that is what I was going to do! Use the other tank's water and some media! :good: Did you get my email the other day? I sent you the link an interview I did!

Well, that is the tank set up. I used the media from my community tank where my Betta is now. I used the water too! Gonna let in run for a day and will pop him in tomorrow! Will psot some pic's too! :good:

Remember to post a couple of piccys of your tank and betta when all ready and when you get him or her :)

Remember to post a couple of piccys of your tank and betta when all ready and when you get him or her :)

That's exactly what I plan to do! Am taking the Betta from my communtiy tank and have created a planted minimalist enviroment for him. The tanks has a nice flow rate, a big leafed plant, sone smooth stones and some lovely shells on the bottom! :good:

Sounds really pretty for him.

Mine has a little boat and loads of cover for plants, more simple then yours but might be chaing it round in the next month, depending how much money i have :)

Sounds really pretty for him.

Mine has a little boat and loads of cover for plants, more simple then yours but might be chaing it round in the next month, depending how much money i have :)

Cool, make sure you post some pictures!!!

I did long ago. It should still be on this page if not i will post some newer ones of Bubbles his tank and the new rescuse betta Peach

I did long ago. It should still be on this page if not i will post some newer ones of Bubbles his tank and the new rescuse betta Peach

Great stuff!

I am now looking at the tank and hoping the cloudy water settles down and looking forward to getting him in there tomorrow!

ANd before anyone asks, yes, I did wash the gravel! lol

Well with my guppy tank I didnt wash the sand and it was cloudy for 2 weeks. Thats one thing I would never do again lol. With my betta tank I have the sand type sand And I washed it once (IT was in a platty tank) and washed it again to get all the crap out of it, it was clean but my tank still went all cloudy so I dont know whats going on there... Good luck anyways :)

Well with my guppy tank I didnt wash the sand and it was cloudy for 2 weeks. Thats one thing I would never do again lol. With my betta tank I have the sand type sand And I washed it once (IT was in a platty tank) and washed it again to get all the crap out of it, it was clean but my tank still went all cloudy so I dont know whats going on there... Good luck anyways :)

Thanks! I think it will settle down. May do a little water change before he goes in!

Thats what I done with my betta tank and it soon cleared. Good luck anyways :D

Most reactions

Back