Huge 900g Tank Project

Awesome set up. I've been showing off your tank pics to my non-fishy friends and even they get excited about it. Really a great project!

absolutely amazing ! :hyper: :drool: :good:
big time respect for you
well done CFC

that room and tank looks cool

but i bet the room wont be cool short and vest on when i go in their :hey:

Silver Dollars looks fantastic :good:, I know its impractical but is a shame you couldnt have a nice sand substrate with lots of wood etc, would look a treat :)

Well as it goes the sand is in and there is more wood as of this afternoon after i spent 3 hours washing 125kg of sand and another hour climbing in and out of the tank pouring the buckets of sand in. The water is a little cloudy at the moment while some of the finer particals settle but i'll get more pics tomorrow after i've added the rays.

wow that is impressive! i wonder if id fit my head in my tank -_- :hyper:
wow love the last picture, id live in that silver padded room thing with the fish!

Well as it goes the sand is in and there is more wood as of this afternoon after i spent 3 hours washing 125kg of sand and another hour climbing in and out of the tank pouring the buckets of sand in. The water is a little cloudy at the moment while some of the finer particals settle but i'll get more pics tomorrow after i've added the rays.

Fantastic! Cant wait to see this :)

Very nice CFC, I never thought you were actually going to go through with it B)

Well yes I did, but in a cheaper way.

I love checking this thread, looks awesome! Can't wait to see it with the sand and more wood.
Just ordered myself a juwel vision 450, just the 2950 litres short lol :) would love to build a fish house! shame i don't have a spare 20k laying around.
You're gonna have to give us a grand total when its all done of how much all this cost ya, its gotta be a hell of a lot of dough.

Anyway hats off to you, top job! Keep up the good work with this thread bud.

Most reactions

Back