Hows This Tank?

I personally think it is to small. Also looking at the picture i didnt see a heater which would be needed to keep a constant temp. After adding one of those the bettta might as well be in the small cup becasue thats how much room it will have left.

as i sed b4, i divided my 4gallon(imperial) in half, and even then it looked way too cramped, and i struggled to filter something so small, coz all i cud get in there was a sponge filter, so one side if the divide never had any water movement, and the stats were always all over the show

so id like to know how u filter ur 2.5 gallon and heat it. oh and maintain the water stats, coz i sure as hell cudnt do it in my 4gallon, and i lost a betta as a result

maybe u shud get a bit of experience 1st, learn a bit about bettas b4 u go giving out advice

and no im not being mean, im just sayin what alot of people r thinking

as i sed b4, i divided my 4gallon(imperial) in half, and even then it looked way too cramped, and i struggled to filter something so small, coz all i cud get in there was a sponge filter, so one side if the divide never had any water movement, and the stats were always all over the show

so id like to know how u filter ur 2.5 gallon and heat it. oh and maintain the water stats, coz i sure as hell cudnt do it in my 4gallon, and i lost a betta as a result

maybe u shud get a bit of experience 1st, learn a bit about bettas b4 u go giving out advice

and no im not being mean, im just sayin what alot of people r thinking

Ok... are you guys still going on about this? I can see we have a difference of opinions and its going to stay like that. This is a free forum/world (at least where I live) where I am allowed to give my opinion so thats not going to change. Leave well enough alone. Drop the subject, its over. :)

:crazy: Next you guys are gonna be putting bettas in a shot glass. :lol:

not all of us like keeping bettas in small tanks

my boys have 4gallons each ty plz :)

:crazy: Next thing you guys are gonna be putting bettas in a shot glass. :lol:

Yay you found it. :lol:

Personally, i think that anything under 2.5is too small for a betta, and you should aim for 5gal at least.

the usual excuse is "they live in small puddles in the wild"... well that's crap. Anyone ever seen a paddy field? MASSIVE. Granted, in the drought season they're smaller, but more then one bloody gallon!

I know I'm just kidding around :D

edit: Of course I did esfa :lol: do I have a sense of humour now? :)

I know I'm just kidding around :D

edit: Of course I did esfa :lol: do I have a sense of humour now? :)

haha, that wasnt specifically aimed at you :p

but yes, you have a slight one ;)

Most reactions

Back