How’s the weather?

Currently 92 degrees outside. 40% humidity. I have to mow the lawn today. Feels 10 times hotter when you are wearing muck boots, pants, eye protection, and gloves.

HIgh of 98. Feels like 100

It's hot and dry here in little Billings Montana USA but normal summer hot and dry. We had a nice wet spring and the wells are up , the rivers are full and the countryside looks good.
However , I watch the news and see things in England and Greece and France that are terrifying . I feel a bit guilty having all the water I need for my yard and my fish while others are suffering. Earth is a small world and I wish things were better for my neighbors.

Windy and spitting rain today! The rain isn't enough to amount to anything, but it's nice to have it a bit cooler for a while. I just went outside and saw some poor kid's kiddie pool rolling down the street. Wyoming wind doesn't mess around.

The fog is gone, and we kayaked a lazy river at 24c this morning. Right now, the wind is off the sea and it's 17. I don't miss my old home, where it's been around 40 and humid.
We're supposed to get 27 Wednesday, but this coastal strip won't be that bad.

The fog is gone, and we kayaked a lazy river at 24c this morning. Right now, the wind is off the sea and it's 17. I don't miss my old home, where it's been around 40 and humid.
We're supposed to get 27 Wednesday, but this coastal strip won't be that bad.
Pretty cold over there isnt it ;-)

Nearly reached 100 here in Boston. My son and I biked 12 miles to go visit a monument and access to it was closed due to the heat (you climb some 300 steps to get up to the top) every summer brings one or two heat waves and then it's over before you know it and it's time to get long sleev shirts and sweaters out again.

Nearly reached 100 here in Boston. My son and I biked 12 miles to go visit a monument and access to it was closed due to the heat (you climb some 300 steps to get up to the top) every summer brings one or two heat waves and then it's over before you know it and it's time to get long sleev shirts and sweaters out again.
GMAFB!

I hate the nanny state!

If you can deal with the heat, visit, if not, stay home.

Heaven help us if there is a WWIII, the US ain't gonna help.

GMAFB!

I hate the nanny state!

If you can deal with the heat, visit, if not, stay home.

Heaven help us if there is a WWIII, the US ain't gonna help.
It's for your own good citizen, daddy government knows best 😏
It's boston, I'm resigned to such nonsense until I move away.

Most reactions

Back