Hows My Stocking?

October FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Lol. Its £9.05 to post upto 2kg next day with royal mail. Would take as many as you wanted to get rid of. How many is that? And how many bn's would you want?

Thing is i could buy 2 bristlenoses for £9 and give the labs away free lol, i really wanna do the swap to, but i dont like the idea of the hassle etc

I just bought a small Bristlenose for £3, if he survives and my big Red Severum don't eat him shall i get 2 more?

Nice mix of cichlids and liking the male/female ratio to avoid breeding, well thought out...agree with your suggestion on plecs, if they survive then I'd defo get a couple more....

do the yellow labs make good dithers? kinda thinking maybe using them as dithers in my CA setup...

Yeh they are peaceful and only bother eachother, my HRP trys to start fights with them but they are not interested at all, all they want to do is eat and make babys lol

They are also the only Mbuna that can eat a new world diet, they dont suffer from bloat because they have protein in there diet in the wild, they have a diet in my tank of blood worm, hikari cichlid Gold and Tetramin Flake (which is put in for the tiger barbs)

I might keep the bigger 3 i have because they breed constantly and would be a shame to break them up, the babys will go to my mate and to the shop, i'm over ran with the bloody things lol

Yeah bn's will make for a great fish, I love mine. I've got about 5 juvies and the tank is lovely and clean. Shame you're so far away pal. :(

Yeh wish there was more fish keepers in Somerset! so a group of 3 will be ok? or am i pushing it with the bioload?

Should be fine. If you get 2 males you can always rehome one as they will probably fall out.

Most reactions

Back