How To Upload Pictures

Hmmm... let me try this :unsure:

rainbowfish_2_b.jpg

I wanted to make some sort of picture jurnal, like other's have done already. But the section where it says "attachments" is never there at the bottom when I begin a thread. And only occaionally there when replying to others threads.

Likewise, when I want to reply I normally use the fast reply mode. But sometimes that isnt there either. Is something wrong with my settings?

Click browse and find the file you want to upload then select "open" and the location of it will be entered into the box, then just click
What do I do if I choose new topic and it doesn't give me the option to upload? If I click insert image it asks a URL while I only want to browse and find the picture to send to the forum. It's giving the option now but it didn't 2 sec ago what did I do differentlysame problem here

If you use an image hosting site the image will be automatically be loaded….image hosting site have no limit for image size. I use http://www.2and2.net and I have never encountered any problem for uploading images. Using image hosting can be a solution to this problem.

If you use an image hosting site the image will be automatically be loaded
Thank you I'll try and see how it goes. I've nearly given up on trying to upload a photo. Hope it works, I'll let you know if and when I experience success. :good: I see at the bottom of this reply there is the option to download, whereas it hasn't been there before. YOu ve done something right!

If you use an image hosting site the image will be automatically be loaded

i'VE STRUGGLED EVEN THERE. WHAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME IS TO GO TO THE FORUM AND FOLLOW THE POST WITH PICTURES ATTACHED TO IT, IF YOU CLICK REPLY IT GIVES YOU THE OPTION OF UPLOADING AUTOMATICALLY AND THEN YOU CAN CLICK ON NEW TOPIC STILL AT THE SAME TOPIC WITH PICTURE ATTACHMENT. IF IT STILL DO NOT GIVE THE OPTION OF UPLOADING FIRST REPLY TO A POST THAT 'S GOT A PICTURE . AFTER THIS IF YOU CLICK NEW TOPIC IT GIVES NO PROBLEMO!!!! 8)

I am trying very hard to get the browse button that William said to use back in some of the sections. That is the easiest way to load pics on here... fastest too!
Some sections have it and some don't...

:shifty: hint... hint... :look: :D

i don't have any of the programs that you mentioned william, are they free and if so how do i download them?

My 5 breeding tanks in my garage.

The dalmation molly parents are kept in the middle tank in the top picture. Their offspring then get transferred to the left tank. When they are larger and ready for selling they got to the far right.

In the lower picture my endler parents live in the left tank and their young are moved to the tank on the right 2 weeks after birth. When they are big enough for selling they move upstairs with the dalmations.!

This is my 1st post with pictures so here goes. Be gentle!

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 109
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 107
there are some picture on this attatchment for you to look at to see if you think there are any problems. regards

there are some picture on this attatchment for you to look at to see if you think there are any problems. regards

Attachments

• fish_tank_004__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_004__Custom_.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 112
  • fish_tank_013__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_013__Custom_.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 98
  • fish_tank_001__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_001__Custom_.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 104
  • fish_tank_012__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_012__Custom_.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 99
  • fish_tank_010__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_010__Custom_.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 98
  • fish_tank_007__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_007__Custom_.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 104
  • fish_tank_006__Custom_.jpg
    fish_tank_006__Custom_.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 98
Could someone please tell me if my fish is a blue acara or a green terror. It was sold to me as a blue acara but pics on the web suggest differentView attachment 50851 Thanks :good:

Most reactions

Back