How To Keep Baby Brine Shrimps Alive?

lavapeanut

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I've just bought a bag of baby brine shrimps, they are orange-ish in color eh? I put some of them in my tank (which have 8 danio and 2 corydoras) since those are small fishes, and I don't want to put all BBS into the main tank, what I should do with the rest?

should I keep it alive? how? I also put a bit in my 1 gallon tank, what I should do really? please help? I want to keep some alive for later use...

thanks in advance

I've just bought a bag of baby brine shrimps, they are orange-ish in color eh? I put some of them in my tank (which have 8 danio and 2 corydoras) since those are small fishes, and I don't want to put all BBS into the main tank, what I should do with the rest?

should I keep it alive? how? I also put a bit in my 1 gallon tank, what I should do really? please help? I want to keep some alive for later use...

thanks in advance

brine shrimp are as they sound

brine-- saltwater

eek so they needed saltwater to alive? maybe I should just throw what left away? keep those in refrigerator to keep them fresh/not rotten? Can't be be fed once they died?

If, only if I want to keep them alive and rise a few of them up, what should I do?

eek so they needed saltwater to alive? maybe I should just throw what left away? keep those in refrigerator to keep them fresh/not rotten? Can't be be fed once they died?

If, only if I want to keep them alive and rise a few of them up, what should I do?

well you can get either a salt water set up or just have your hatchery in you main tank and they will be nice fresh food like i have

my mollies love brine shrimp

how to set up salt water? how many tea spoon of salt? is table salt alright?

just have your hatchery in you main tank
May I ask what is hatchery? If hatchery is the set up of hatching BBS from brine shrimps eggs, then I don't have :(

I have heard green water is very good for them if I want to grow them up. Is that true?

Those baby brine shrimps which left over still moving around in the bottle.... what should I do with them? fridge?

how to set up salt water? how many tea spoon of salt? is table salt alright?

just have your hatchery in you main tank
May I ask what is hatchery? If hatchery is the set up of hatching BBS from brine shrimps eggs, then I don't have :(

I have heard green water is very good for them if I want to grow them up. Is that true?

Those baby brine shrimps which left over still moving around in the bottle.... what should I do with them? fridge?

are you wanting to keep them or use them as food??

Is there any ways to keep them alive and happy? IF so how (anyone knows?)

If there is no way I will throw them away since there are tons left-over, While I've already over-given the amount what my 10 fishes should eat daily....

:(

Is there any ways to keep them alive and happy? IF so how (anyone knows?)

If there is no way I will throw them away since there are tons left-over, While I've already over-given the amount what my 10 fishes should eat daily....

:(

buy a hatchery from ebay attach it to an air pump you get about a million eggs and they hatch slow time and your fish have feasts

Most reactions

Back