How Old Are You

17 on august 15th :D
I can't wait to drive!!!

Also I've got friends born on the 2nd, 9th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st, and 26th august! lol

I can't wait to drive!!!

Also I've got friends born on the 2nd, 9th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st, and 26th august! lol

you know why dont you???? as its so cold in january!! have to snuggle up ;)

Just turned 33 a couple of weeks back.

People say I should be settling down and thinking about starting a family etc, but nah. I'll do that when I get old! B-)

I'll be 15 in August! Dthoffsett, what day in the month of August is your Birthday?

August 9th, how 'bout you? I don't run into many people with August birthdays, odd isn't it.
August actually has the highest birth rate, when it comes to comparing the 12 months in the year.

I blame it on the weather getting cold and then there's Thanksgiving :good:

I'm 25 b-day is New Years Eve!! How about that party???

p.s. my 3 kids are August 10, 15, 24 :lol:

Haha so your using this statistic with first hand knowledge. Lol! Thanksgiving is it? I guess that makes sense. I would think Christmas you know? People like to get engaged christmas etc.

I can't wait to drive!!!

I can't wait to drive!!!

:sick:

Maybe you can get too much of the 'christmas spirit' after all :lol:

I can't wait to drive!!!

No, it's the end of november!!! |Thanksgiving here in the states!! Don't know if there's a big November celebration in the UK or not....

No, it's the end of november!!! |Thanksgiving here in the states!! Don't know if there's a big November celebration in the UK or not....

5th november is bonfire night... lol

Most reactions

Back