Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

David J

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering what everyone does. I personally started with 2 feeds a day but soon changed to once a day. I just wanted to see what the majority do.

I feed once a day, except Sundays, which is a fast day.

Other

The discus three times a day, the reef twice a day with granules from the autofeeder and twice a day with frozen and the shrimp tank once a day.

Adults are fed twice a day and fast on Sundays. Fry are fed between 3 and 5 times a day depending on which species.

I feed twice a day in my 38 gallon.  I have young fish so I want to ensure they grow well. I feed my ten gallon once a day.

Other-

Algae wafers every 2-3 days for the snails (betta enjoys them too), then betta gets 2-3 pellets a week, then fast days on saturday and sunday :)

At least twice a day or my Clown loaches get uppity. One of the feeds is more while the Clowns are hiding so that everyone else gets a look-in.

I feed mine small amounts twice a day ( fry 3 times a day mainly microworms twice & crushed flake once )

Goldfish are once a day with a fasting day once a week or so.
Fry are 2-3 times a day.
Tropicals are once a day with a biggish feed (some juveniles in the tank so I make sure there's enough that a small amount settles on the bottom for them to pick through) and an occasional snack in the evening. Unless the small child decides the fish need another feed - now he can't because I've hidden the food. So once or twice a day, with an occasional (fortnightly) fast day.

And an extra treat of bloodworms when I've been meddling with their tank (once a fortnight or so).

Other. normally just before I go to bed and switch the light off. I enjoy a bit of quiet time watching them. I feed them once a day for 3 days and have a fast day. Flake frozen flake fast frozen flake frozen fast. Mix of daphnia bloodworm etc

Yup once a day.. I do a water change on a Sunday morning & Wednesday is a fasting day.

Yeah fry need access to food most of the time.

Most reactions

Back