How much does it cost to run an aquarium?

Sounds like your stepfather needs some help. :( How old is your brother?

:angry: I went through this years ago with my mother about my pc (which in them days was used for a few hours a night) some pot of toss told her it would use £2 of electricity a day and so i could use it!!!!!!!!

Solved that, moved out got a house, now i have 1 pc running all day every day as a HTPC system, and two other pc's one for gaming, mine, and the other my girlfriends........ B)

:D oh yeah, plus a 260ltr fish tanks.

and i pay £15 direct debit each month for elec and normally im in credit. :p

Eat that parents that dont know sh*t and take it out on the kids, do your homework first before you talk rubbish!!!! you make us lol.

By the way im no school kid now, im ................. 30 :hyper:

hey sunflower
i'm sorry that your stepfather is such a git. Too bad that he isn't grown up enough to understand it's possible to have a productive & positive relationship with step kids.
Well. His loss, right? ;)

otoh, I'm glad that your brother had other family (you!) to go to.
Now, will you two be able to stand living together?
I'm thinking: who's the one going to leave the top off of the toothpaste? put new rolls of toilet paper on when needed? do the dishes?.... !
:lol:

Dont worry purple-drazi, my brother is very well behaved when he's at my house. There are already ground rules in place and we have a structured rent system going too.

Enchanted, my brother is 18.

Thanks for your concern everyone, I'm sure everything will work out just fine :nod:

the step dad he has no say, talk to your mom and make her make your step dad back down. dont let evil step parents run your life or your moms or dads. take down your step parents. haha

Most reactions

Back