How many bettas do you have?

i have:
1 Male VT (Marco)
1 Male DT (Polo)
2 Female Plakats (Sweety and Pie)

4 in total, although i want more.

I have one Male, Patrick. I just finished moving today so I will be off to the LFS to get another :) I definately feel an addiction coming on! :kana:

well, this is really awsome! i'm gettin another girl today, or sometime this week! does anyone know of any good names that can be used with sweety pie?

Ahem... I have:
10 gallon divided - Tails, Sunshine, DT boy I need to name!!

2.5 gallons - Bo, Nermal, Pookie

5 gallon - 4 Yeevia baby girls!

20 gallon - Rose, Blanch, Rebecca, Arlene, 2 unnamed CT girls, 4 unnamed Yeevia babies!

3/4 gallon - Kirsten (with her stupid swim bladder problem)

2.5 gallon divided minibow - Red plakat, cool blue-orange VT

So I think that makes 23. Hahaha. I also have 5 tetras, 2 cories, 1 pleco, 1 dwarf puffer, 4 snails, 2 cats, a rat, a hamster, 3 frogs, 4 geckos and 2 chameleons.

Two...sadly I wish I could have more but I don't have any room.

Both VT's, although one was labelled as a CT, it isn't.
Blue/Red- Glophire
Lavendar- Archie or Arch..short for the famous cynic/comedian Archie Bunker who always found something wrong with everything...just like me. :p

Glophire is getting up in age so once he kicks the bucket, I did see this really nice red crownie down at the LFS. :wub:

:p
Skylar

Note: I really don't want Glophire to y'know..kick the bucket but Im not one of those people who get sentimental over deaths. Sure..you cry a bit but that's it. So, please, don't think of me as a cruel person.

Saucy do you have your 2.5 gal with 3 bettas? Cause I have my 2.5 gal with 2 bettas but if you can put 3 maybe I can do that :D

Most reactions

Back