How else should I improve my Tanks Looks?

Hello,
So I know this is a old post but I have updated my tank once again sticking a bit Moree to the golden ratio.i added a aquarium bonsai tree (would love to know your thoughts as I'm undecided ), I also added some Crypts which I am growing for my soon to be 2nd tank . Dwarf hair grass was added to hopefully carpet the substrate .
would love to know your thoughts .

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_4198.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 68
Hello,
So I know this is a old post but I have updated my tank once again sticking a bit Moree to the golden ratio.i added a aquarium bonsai tree (would love to know your thoughts as I'm undecided ), I also added some Crypts which I am growing for my soon to be 2nd tank . Dwarf hair grass was added to hopefully carpet the substrate .
would love to know your thoughts .

Tom
Tom thats looking very special :hyper:
Love how you have the alternanthera growing in with the a.sword, really shows off the green/red contrast. Might have to pinch that idea!!!

Tom thats looking very special :hyper:
Love how you have the alternanthera growing in with the a.sword, really shows off the green/red contrast. Might have to pinch that idea!!!
Thank you very much . Some one recommended to mix them instead of keep them separate . Can you indetifty the purple plant please .

Tom

Growing aquarium plants can change an ordinary fish tank into a beautiful underwater garden. These different types of aquarium plants offer such a variety of shape and form. It’s entirely possible you’ll want to create an underwater garden without the fish! :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back