Hmm, 56k Die!

whats a senegal?

as far as females fighting, i think it just depends on the personality of the fish. i had more in there before but they died while i was away. i think the red ones are more aggressive usually but i dunno. my blue one is clearly the dominant one in there but they dont fight harldy at all

If a tank is large enough and well planted it will be fine to houes 2 females together. Bigger numbers are to prevent one being dominant, and helps establish a pecking order so no one gets bullied etc.

fourth picture down. Is that not a senegal bichir/Dinosaur Eel?

edit again:

whoops. My bad, I use firefox and it compresses images to fit the screen. Upon maximizing the pics, it appears to be a leaf with two snails that could be mistook for fins.... :blush:

If a tank is large enough and well planted it will be fine to houes 2 females together. Bigger numbers are to prevent one being dominant, and helps establish a pecking order so no one gets bullied etc.

I have a ten gallon and i'm planning on adding some bushy plants and caves. I think i'll just get 2 more bettas to be safe.

I have a ten gallon and i'm planning on adding some bushy plants and caves. I think i'll just get 2 more bettas to be safe.
I've read if its just bettas you can do 8 in 10g. I have 7 and 3 corys. ;)

Most reactions

Back