Hiya Im New

robyntass

Reaction score
Hi ya im new and i have been looking to get an aquarium and tropical fish i dont know much so was hoping to get started here ill need all the help i can get please :good: xXxX

youre in the right place :good: please enjoy your stay 8)

Hi there welcome to tff i warn you it wont stop at one tank :good:

Hi ya im new and i have been looking to get an aquarium and tropical fish i dont know much so was hoping to get started here ill need all the help i can get please :good: xXxX

heloo.. any questions just post or pm..

:shout:

heloo.. any questions just post or pm..

:shout:
HI i cnat use the pm function it said i have only ever owned goldfish and dont know anthing so what tank will i get and what fish are easiest

you need to get the biggest tank you can and cycle it first either fishless or cycle with hardy fish such as danios fishless cycling is probably easier

ok so i get the tank and get the heater n filter up and running and how long do i leave it fishless for

yeah i think i did karen im from ireland too im just bout an hour or two away :p

Most reactions

Back