878b46bd.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

2ad75a93.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

They're all beautiful, but the first one is amazing. :wub:

LOL, I know what you mean about going to a lfs. I never leave empty handed. Plant shipment days are the worst for me. :lol:

cometcattle said:

LOL, I know what you mean about going to a lfs. I never leave empty handed. Plant shipment days are the worst for me. :lol:
thanks yall.

yeah the lfs had a new shipment with tons of plants today. they even had java moss (which ive never seen in a lfs before).
i had to stop myself from buying plants too :)

jacblades said:
cometcattle said:

thanks yall.

yeah the lfs had a new shipment with tons of plants today. they even had java moss (which ive never seen in a lfs before).
i had to stop myself from buying plants too :)
java moss? I hate you, I really really hate you.... :p No seriously, I need java fern and moss like you wouldn't believe.

:hyper: Those where beautiful fish !!! :wub:

I really love the the white one is it white or opaque? I have one like that to but Im confused on weather its white or opaque?

Yours seems to be very clear to not much blue/red wash, very nice !!! :kewlpics:

hes not opaque. opaques have a milky/chalky looking layer of of skin.

wheee! im so excited-more bettas!! :) :D

pet supermarket in vestavia. i also went into eds today and they had some too.

but you should buy it from me because i have a bunch :whistle:

Leslie said:
You can never have too much chocolate, too many plants or Bettas. It's the law !! :p
lol I wish my dh felt that way too! I risk his wrath every time I buy a new fish!!!

Most reactions

Back