help here need

lungfish

Reaction score
my fish tank water is light green no smell it clear
i been tell to use polyfiilter which i put in to today i have a poerheand and outside fillter and inside one

fufanu360 said:
yeah my brain is in pieces after that one....
my fish water colour gone a light green do u know what happed to make water go green as i say i be told to use polyfilter to see if any chemicals get in or not :kewlpics:

This has been asked before mwm (in another thread) - and apparently it is his first language...

The green water could also be an algae bloom - you may be over-feeding, have too many phosphates in your tap water, be over-stocked or have too much light. Decrease the hours of light and feeding. Do lots of water changes and get some daphnia :p

sylvia said:
This has been asked before mwm (in another thread) - and apparently it is his first language...

The green water could also be an algae bloom - you may be over-feeding, have too many phosphates in your tap water, be over-stocked or have too much light. Decrease the hours of light and feeding. Do lots of water changes and get some daphnia :p
thank u not real friendly here are u
i have look at the polyfilter today and it turn bit blue which mean they copper salts in the waterr so that mean it in the tap water i use . and i do not have light on tank only light from room and out side light like the sun ...../ :byebye: :cool:

You should try reducing the sunlight the tank gets.

I'm sorry? What did I say to offend you? I was trying to help you... I'm sorry if you misunderstood something?

sylvia said:
You should try reducing the sunlight the tank gets.

I'm sorry? What did I say to offend you? I was trying to help you... I'm sorry if you misunderstood something?
sorry it not u thank u

Im not being sarcastic but is english a second language to you? by mwm

Oh ok I just thought because you quoted from my post :)

Look, no one is trying to be mean, but when someone posts a question that you can barely understand, it doesn't make for friendly feelings. If you want, open a word document, type your question there, use spell check and whatever, then cut and copy here, because when a post is really hard to understand, no one wants to bother. Put some effort into it, we do.

Most reactions

Back