Help !!! fungus on eggs

ozone

Reaction score
Help,

My Betta's have just had there first spawning. I have done everything by the book so far.The dad has been busy beavering away doing his thing. But it looks as though I could have a fungus problem.
Is there anything I can do to sort this problem out, or is it inevitable that I will loose the eggs.
Also is there anything I can do to stop the problem another time.

Please can someone help a.s.a.p.....thanks

John

Methylene Blue GET SOME QUICK

...this is why research should be done before breeding...this Med. should be on hand (not saying you don't have any, or didn't research... but for the benefit of some "others" considering breeding right now.)

Nope...I don't breed at all. and that's what the funniest thing...I know 200% more then you do. I have done the research, even though I never plan to breed, just becasue I wanted to know all I could about betta's. :p SA

DO U NOT FILL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO BREED YET????

YOU NO 200% MORE THAN ME?????

WELL I AM ON HERE TO LEARN SO IF YOU DO NO EVERYFINK I DONT WANNA HEAR IT THEIR ARE MORE KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE ON HERE THAN U AND I CAN TRUST THEIR HANDS ON EXPERIENCE

Um, confidence has ZERO to do with it. I think there are more then enough Betta's being bred right now...I do not need to add to the population.

You need to calm your little butt down on here...and quit being hostile..seriously.

If you don't wanna hear it..then do like you have been...and ignore it, there are plenty of people who need help and will actually listen little boy.

YEAH BUT I AM LISTENING AND SRC IS JUS HAVIN A GO ALL A TIME!!!OMG THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE ON DIS FORUM THAT LIVE WITHIN 5 MINS OF ME

First of all mrplaty - please stop shouting - we all hear what you have to say.

Secondly - one more post that's off track and the thread is closed.

OK, ozone, I just did a little reading and I found that if it is possible without endangering other eggs that you might try to separate the fungusy eggs from the rest. Apparently it could spread very quickly with all the eggs grouped together. I've never done this before, but I'd say medicate the tank and see if you can safely remove any infected eggs.

-_- You should be able to tell now if there is fungus in the eggs. At this point you can start to see some development inside the eggs. I could see the tails, etc just about this point even though they were still in an egg form.

Hahahaha You two keep arguing one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By the way, you can use fungus clear from jungle. Put less than it mention. Work the same. :) Even the unfertilized eggs also no fungus for days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back