Hello

DaveJones

Reaction score
Hi All

As you probably guess I'm Dave. I have a 5' bow fronted tank (450 litres) and it's occupants are a 2 1/2 year old albino tiger oscar who is about 10" now, a breeding pair of Jack Demsey's again, about 2 1/2 years old, the male is approx. 6" and the female 4", a jewel chiclid, same age and about 2 1/2" in length. I also have a giant giraffe catfish who's about a foot long, a 10" Albino pleco, an 8" red sailfin pleco and a tiny little spotted doris catfish I never see! lol

I've had my set up for just over 2 years and I've had all my fish from babies. I also currently have 5 baby Jacks from the last time my pair bred.

Anyway I had a couple of simple questions and I can't find the answers anywhere on the net so I came here in the hope someone can help. :)

Well I don't seem to be able to post anywhere else so I'll ask my question here and hope someone sees it.

Can anyone tell me what age Jack Demsey's live to?

Hi Dave
Welcome to the forums
Hope you get the info you are looking for though,never having kept any of those fish,you certainly wont get it from me :D
Must be a really impressive looking tank

Hiya Dave,

Welcome to the forum. :hi: Wish I could help you, but I don't have any experience with JDs either. I'm sure someone will be along to answer your question soon.

Btw, that's quite a collection of fish you've got there. Care to share a few pics? :)

Hello Dave and welcome to the forum. :hi:

I feel certain someone here will be able to answer your questions. There are a lot of really knowledgable people here.

Cheers for the welcome's people. :)

I hope these pic's aren't too large cause they haven't been re-sized!!!!

My tank......

73336.jpg

My Oscar.....

73337.jpg

73338.jpg

The JD's.....

73340.jpg

73341.jpg

And my catfish.....

73339.jpg

That's about the only half decent shots I've got. :)

Hi Dave Jones :)

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Once you have validated your membership, by clicking on the link in the email we sent, you should have no problem posting. If you do, please let us know so we can help you. :D

Most reactions

Back