Heads Up

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
WOW in Long Lawford have had some stunning male Ct's in yesterday.
One in Particular has caught my eye, but i already have enough fighters.

Big White/Champagne Male with Massive Rays A bit of Ice Blue wash in his colors and very nice turquise pineappling.

If anyone wants him, i could grab him tommorrow and post out.

Big White/Champagne Male with Massive Rays A bit of Ice Blue wash in his colors and very nice turquise pineappling.

Is this at Fish R Us? Ive only ever seen VTs there and I asked them a couple of weeks ago if they ever get other tail types in and the lad said he didnt know there were other types lol!

Is this at Fish R Us? Ive only ever seen VTs there and I asked them a couple of weeks ago if they ever get other tail types in and the lad said he didnt know there were other types lol!

No WOW - World Of Water

No WOW - World Of Water
Didnt even know they had one there! My ex husband is living on the outskirts so have never ventured further than there lol! Wont mind taking the kids over now when he cant afford the petrol to come and collect them Lol! :hyper:

No WOW - World Of Water
Didnt even know they had one there! My ex husband is living on the outskirts so have never ventured further than there lol! Wont mind taking the kids over now when he cant afford the petrol to come and collect them Lol! :hyper:

Its A Really Nice place, and they staff actually all keep tanks and have a good knowledge base. the best people are the little blond kid and the indian guy with spiky hair.

The Male is under a Fiver aswell and they always have Ct Fighters in.

Most reactions

Back