He Died

forgot a pic of him

boy1.jpg

aw Zoe he was so beautiful, i can't imagine how you feel i am very attached to my guy after 5 days, so you must be deeply upset :sad:

OMG Zoe I'm soooo sorry!! He was stunning! :wub: I know how you must be feeling right now! *hugs* :rip: little ones, you will be missed :byebye: :byebye:

Thanks guys, I was going to breed him, have the girls and everything (although they are a little small so hadn't had the chance) Im gutted :-(

Oh Zoe! :sad: I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: I can imagine how you feel, but you're not alone. *hug*

i know how you feel, yesterday one of my gouramis died, i know its not a betta but i understand the feeling of having a loss :( so sorry zoe.

Sorry R.I.P.

he looks like my first betta. I had him for almost two years. He died when i went away during christmas and my room mate forgot to order oil. The oil company closed for christmas for a week so we didn't have heat that week and it got so cold that the top of his tank had a film of ice. I never had a heater because normally the room was kept really warm. By the time I got back home and checked on him it was to late. :angry:
I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad:

he looks like my first betta. I had him for almost two years. He died when i went away during christmas and my room mate forgot to order oil. The oil company closed for christmas for a week so we didn't have heat that week and it got so cold that the top of his tank had a film of ice. I never had a heater because normally the room was kept really warm. By the time I got back home and checked on him it was to late. :angry:
I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad:

Wow it must of been absolutley freezing.

How devistating for you Zoe. He was beautiful. Chin up, today is a new day.

Rhiannon

Most reactions

Back