Have You Bought Plants From Aquaticmagic On Ebay?

tyedyefishy

Reaction score
I bought a bunch of java fern and java moss from AquaticMagic on ebay... reading mixed reviews and getting a little worried. Theyve been in the mail like 3 weeks... says it'll be here between the 20th-31st but that seems like an insane amount of time to be in the mail like that =/. Some say the plants look great and other say quite the opposite. The plants are coming from Malaysia and I live in Colorado, USA. Reading some reviews on how the plants don't make it through customs for the USA...?

Have any of you guys purchased anything from them? I'd love to hear how long it took and the condition of the plants. Kinda having doubts... =/

Don't know I'm afraid but here is a bump for you.

Customs in most countries will intercept occasional things, especially if they are alive, but they can't do this for many of the millions of parcels are shipped each year.

We once sent some fresh tea from Malaysia to the UK as a present for the inlaws and it took months to arrive. We forgot about it but it did eventually arrive opened, with a note from customs that it had been investigated, no longer fresh at all.

As we were talking about this email in an internet cafe in Thailand a man next to us remarked that he had sent a jersey to his dad from Hong Kong which had been crawling with cockroaches when his dad opened the box. It had been infested with eggs which had hatched en route, so sometimes customs they will keep things for weeks to make sure nothing grows or hatches out of them.

They didnt arrive =/. trying to decide if I want a resend or a refund.. any where else to buy lots of good java fern and java moss for for a cheap price?

Check out Aquabid.com, lots of US based sellers. Although aquatimagic sales there also.

Most reactions

Back