Har. Fish Are Great.

Adie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just popped a lump of cucumber in my community tank for the oto's to chomp on. Had a bit left over so dropped it into Rusty's tank for the snail to graze on and it started to bubble a bit.

Rust came charging over, flaring like his life depended on it, and ate every bubble he could. Silly fish, he's going to do Betta farts now :rolleyes:

Just popped a lump of cucumber in my community tank for the oto's to chomp on. Had a bit left over so dropped it into Rusty's tank for the snail to graze on and it started to bubble a bit.

Rust came charging over, flaring like his life depended on it, and ate every bubble he could. Silly fish, he's going to do Betta farts now :rolleyes:

:lol:

make the tank nice and aerated! one of mine hates tiny flies or spiders, one was walking on the outside of his tank the other day and he was flaring at it and threatening it. After about 5 minutes I moved the spider and the silly betta thought he had won! :shout:

lol. my betta likes to show off to the otos and flare at them every once in a while when he is fiesty.

I can picture this entirely :lol:

He tried to teat the "Plec food" for 2 weeks and spit it out. then went for any bubble that popped up :lol:. curious buggers

I know - he's been really funny. Very alert.

I left a pair of socks on the sofa arm by his tank, it took me 20 minutes to work out why he was sat in that corner of his tank - and what he was looking at.

That, and the moth that got attracted to his light. Just as well it couldn't get into the tank :D

Most reactions

Back