Happy Xmas

Themuleous

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
To save me sending out a 1000 PM's just thought I post to say have a good Christmas and New Year, to all the planted people :)

Sam

Ill second that!
but i dont have any firends that pm me :(
happy new year and merry crimbo all :)

Merry Christmas Sam, and to everyone else who's reading this.

Thanks to you all for helping make this a very strong year for the planted hobby. And I expect an even better year for 2007. :)

Happy Christmas Sam.. and thanks for your help..

You and George do make it sound like Star Wars.. "Strong is the force in the planted forum!"

darth.jpg

Squid

You and George do make it sound like Star Wars.. "Strong is the force in the planted forum!"

Squid

Strong is algae in the ways of the Dark side. Tempt you it will...Your CO2 canister, change it you must.

:lol:

How this pertains to the Holidays, I know not. :lol:

Happy Holidays to everybody too! :drink: and be merry.

I am the king of taking things off topic.. .. You seem to have the knack too.. heheh.. join me, and together we can take over the galaxy. :big_boss:

Squid

I am the king of taking things off topic.. .. You seem to have the knack too.. heheh.. join me, and together we can take over the galaxy. :big_boss:

Squid

NOOOOOO! I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!! (Throws self dramatically over the edige of Cloud City, dramatic music playing, you clench your fist in angst)

:rofl:

Thx guys and all of you must have a great festive season!!!!!

MERRY XMAS here out of South Africa!

Happy Merry Christmas from Russia to everybody who's reading this!!!!!

|Is it wrong that i`ve been looking for "christmas moss" so i can have a little tree in my tank?

Merry crimble people

Happy Christmas Everyone. Hope Santa brings you all the fishy gifts you asked for!

Here's to a Happy New Year and a good year of planting aquascapes! :drinks:

Merry Christmas to one and all!
Definetly has been a step forward for the planting hobby this year.
Just hope that with all the partying we dont forget the tanks! :X

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to everyone on the Planted Forum!

Many Thanks to all who have helped me out and all those who made this the friendliest forum on the internet!

:good: :)

Most reactions

Back