Happy Xmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL !!!!

Smileitsxmas.jpg

MALFIE x

This Christmas is the Christmas thats going to get me started with planted tanks! Right now drooling over a great big heavy cardboard box with the lovely ADA logo on it :D . I have to wait till christmas to open it, though i kinda know whats in there since i asked for it!

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you guys... :)

Here in Malaysia, different races, different believes; but we all will gather in the city (Kuala Lumpur) to have a real big count down party on Christmas eve and new year eve every year. COme and join us... :)

Merry Christmas people...this Christmas is my first with me being interested in Fish and I had about 2 things on my list so I have no idea of any presents I may receive....Hmm...

Merry Christmas to people and Fish alike

Happy Christmas Sam.. and thanks for your help..

You and George do make it sound like Star Wars.. "Strong is the force in the planted forum!"

darth.jpg

Squid

Wow. For a second there I thought it was the back end fo a chick wearing black leather pants -_-

My christmas agenda
7am: Leap out of bed saying "Is it christmas yet!?" :hyper:
7.05am: having been bawled at by the rest of the family for disturbing their hangovers, the christmas boozing begins. :drinks:
8am: family awake, I am giggling from overexposure to alchohol. :lol: Open presents.
8.30am: by carefully timing my drinks this should be the last thing I remember of christmas :drool: until the latest copy of the family newsletter is thrust into my face :sick: on boxing day, the photos of my appalling and degrading behaviour having been safely emailed to everyone I know.

Merry Xmas everyone, from that wino Bill. :yahoo:

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all the help you have given me this year. Have a great new year too!

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday to everyone. Guess it's cookie time again. Will be at it for the next week. (Looks at baking sheets and shudders.)

Most reactions

Back