Happy Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to extend a special thank you to the British for their part in giving us this amazing holiday. ;-)
kickballs.gif
poke.gif

I always wonder how the British view us today... Like we're on good terms I believe as countries but how do the citizens of Great Britain view us? Are we still considered rebellious scum... That would really be good to know before I head on a plane someday and hop off and its like: "Ey you... Yah you. What you think you doin hoppin across the pond? Do you want all your teeth knocked out you, you twit?"

I always wonder how the British view us today... Like we're on good terms I believe as countries but how do the citizens of Great Britain view us? Are we still considered rebellious scum... That would really be good to know before I head on a plane someday and hop off and its like: "Ey you... Yah you. What you think you doin hoppin across the pond? Do you want all your teeth knocked out you, you twit?"
Then you just have to offer them a BO'OH'O'WO'ER and everything will be alright :)

Please feel free to correct or disagree but I feel the USA as a very diverse and altogether difficult country. Ide hate to be the leader of a country with millions of people from miles apart that all live very different lives through very different cultures.
Yeah there’s 60 million people in uk but we are all relatively the same cultures (with some differentiation) whereas US seems very very different cultures throughout

Yeah there’s 60 million people in uk but we are all relatively the same cultures (with some differentiation) whereas US seems very very different cultures throughout

e.g.

A brash, loudmouth from the West Coast walks in to a Catfish Diner in the Deep South, full of Church Ladies.

Embarrassment (mostly) and hilarity ensues ...

True story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back