Happy Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raining cats and dogs today. Let's see if they can keep their powder dry tonight. Dang kids lighting their money on fire.
You've got rain in Billings today? It's beautiful and sunny just down south, highs forecasted in the upper 80s/low 90s. Perfect weather for blowing stuff up. 💥 💥 💥

Happy 4th of July!

More of these for the pups tonight, they are very skeered of firework noise...and thunder

Attachments

• Treats.jpg
    Treats.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 18
You've got rain in Billings today? It's beautiful and sunny just down south, highs forecasted in the upper 80s/low 90s. Perfect weather for blowing stuff up. 💥 💥 💥
Just a passing squall. Hotter than a two dollar pistol now. As much as I liked fireworks when I was a kid (the only thing better than stuff that burns is stuff that blows up) I don't really like them now. I wish for a torrential downpour and mighty winds on the firecracker happy little jokers tonight.

Just a passing squall. Hotter than a two dollar pistol now. As much as I liked fireworks when I was a kid (the only thing better than stuff that burns is stuff that blows up) I don't really like them now. I wish for a torrential downpour and mighty winds on the firecracker happy little jokers tonight.
cQtlhD48EG0SY.gif

95F here in middle GA, heat index 109. I did a 60% WC and raised the tank temp from 72.4 to 76.5 with the tap on full cold. It will be well into the evening before it is back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back