Happy Christmas To Me

Nice find CFC :good:
Will be interesting to see how they get on
Good luck

Mikey

Cool fish! Looks like the perfect addition to my 10 gallon community tank! Do they get on well with bettas? 8)

Seriously though, very cool. How big do they grow?

They must reach a decent size, the little bit of info he posted mentioned they were a food fish.

Very very cool looking CFC :good:

So if this is your Christmas present, what does Moray get? :lol:

so cute and tiny! what will be in the final tank with them?

There will be nothing in the final tank with them, apart from more threadfins if these two go well and i can get them. Theyll be needing a 120-150 gallon tank if they reach full adult size which is about 10" so i'll need a few more to fill out the space but they are too delicate to share with anything really.

So if this is your Christmas present, what does Moray get? :lol:

This is a christmas present to myself but Moray wants a tarantula she has seen at the local bug store to add to her collection.

nice pik ups mate :good: they must be ultra sensative if your last one died from one bit of uneaten food :crazy: i hope you have more luck with them this time round

Excellent, great to see you got your hands on these fantastic fish again.

Best of luck getting these 2 grown on :good:

{No these are not catfishes, they are members of the Polynemidae family which are in the order of Perciforms which makes them closer related to Cichlids than catfishes which are the order of Siluriforms.}

Oh CFC I love it when you talk dirty!! :rofl:

Seriously though, gorgeous little fish!! :wub:

They weren't too expensive, i got some change from £120 for these two, i have speant more on single fish but they are usually a bit bigger than 2 inches.

Loach :p :lol:

OMG :drool: they are very expencive fish. i must remember to stock these. there lovely

Most reactions

Back