Happy Birthday Emmsy!

Pretty is an Understatement

heheheha... I've got a better half already, but that doesn't mean I can't toss out compliments to those whom well diserve them :)

Half decent?! You look pretty D*** decent to me!! lol... again with the seemingly flirting :p
i have to agree with this statement. Also, in another thread you said you had a big butt but i don't believe that any more than i believe the product is what makes you cute.

Have a good time Saturday and make sure you post the link to the vid on youtube :nod:

make sure to get nice and bombed :p oh and if you get the chance, try a broken down golfcart, it's a wonder shooter :)

Oh and if you want to know of any other good shots PM me, I'd love to share my alcoholic knowledge even though I'm no alcoholic :p

oh no. Ace is looking at this thread. Leader of the anti-emmsy campaign, just at the point when you are giving me unbelievably kind comments

Emma

*slaps ace* no negative comments for you! *puts duct tape over aces mouth* that's right... Now back to the nice comments for emma ^_^

Happy Birthday Emmsy!

Have a drink on me! :beer:

BTT

PRW, it must be cold shower time by now? :lol:

*slaps ace* no negative comments for you! *puts duct tape over aces mouth* that's right... Now back to the nice comments for emma ^_^

*puts ace in a bag and throws him in the boot of the car and pushes the car into the Mersey* (Kiddin ace ;) )

hahahaha lolz I'm at work sorry no showers around, and like I said I'm just paying the girl compliments that she diserves, I have a better half already.

thanx. sharing a birthday with Phoenixbaby too. How cool is that?

Emma

very hehe sadly I'm off, my work day has finished but I shall return to wreak havok once more lol :p later guys :D happy birthday again em :) ^_^

Oh and em, for your party remember...

Act single, Drink double, see triple...

Most reactions

Back