Happy Birthday Emmsy!

ahh well Em, we all appriciate your help here :) and to show that let's all give her a big hug!

*HUGZ!!!!*

Hold on... did you say G&R?! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic rock/metal ^_^ I love it!!!!

mind you... you must play some Pantera too :)

Oh, but of course Teflon

ahh well Em, we all appriciate your help here :) and to show that let's all give her a big hug!

*HUGZ!!!!*

Hold on... did you say G&R?! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic rock/metal ^_^ I love it!!!!

mind you... you must play some Pantera too :)

Oh, but of course Teflon

Damn you'll have to miss me, I can't stomach a rock fest drink fuelled affair, I'll post a photo, you can pin it to the wall and throw darts at it and pretend i'm really there :p

a mate of mine is gonna video it and youtube it. I won't have one of my mates missing a party

Emma

Sweet I'd love to go em but I'm kind of in Canada and your... wait a minute where are you? I don't know where Swansea is...

lol and hey I can drink like a fish too, Im Irish after all heh... glad to see you like the metal/rock aswell... Slipknot's comin' to toronto aug8 :D

Swansea is where the poet Dylan Thomas comes from & Shelagh

Emma

i said it in the other post too but i don't mind saying it again. :D Happy Birfday!! :-

Happy Birthday

You don't look 29 in your pic!!

Have a good night tonight and enjoy Saturday!! :good:

Swansea is in Wales, UK

Thanks for all the additional birthday wishes. I am so glad I don't look 29, but I couldn't be as qualified as I am without being at least 27. God I sound really arrogant then didn't I?...Sorry.

I use space NK beauty products, and it is money well spent IMHO. If they can make me look half decent, it is real powerfull stuff :good:

Emma

Half decent?! You look pretty D*** decent to me!! lol... again with the seemingly flirting :p

Half decent?! You look pretty D*** decent to me!! lol... again with the seemingly flirting :p

Someone throw a bucket of water on him!!! :lol:

It's not an internet dating site ya know!!!

(although a girl loves a compliment! and she's worth it ;) )

Most reactions

Back