Guppy pictures :)

The yellow and lyretail:

yellownlyre3.png

Thanks nutter!

Well, I was down at the LPS today and I looked at the guppies - they were all gorgeous, so I bought another pair. The female is yellow (and see-through! :p ) with a red-orange colored tail and the male... well, I can't really describe the male, but he's gorgeous.

While I was there, the teenager who was getting fish for the customers happened to net a big group of guppies to get the male I wanted out. She picked one up and flicked it out of the net and onto the lid of another tank (I believe convicts..)! I told her about this and she told me, "Oh, I'll just get it later." Well, I personally wasn't going to wait until 'later' so after she bagged my fish I walked over to the fish, attempted to grab it but it fell off of the lid and onto the floor. Who knows what the people there thought of a gal on the floor with some fish! At first, I was going to put it back into the guppy tank but she had put the lid back on so I couldn't really lift it - so I walked out of the store with this fish. I think the cashier saw me with it too, and she didn't say anything to me.

He seems a bit stressed (heck, I'd be stressed too if I wasn't in water [or air, rather] for practically ten minutes!) but I think he is going to be okay. I also got two otos which I have been wanting for a while!

Oh, and not to mention that while I was looking at the fish in the bag I noticed this little pink thing - I saw pinkish colored snails in the tank, so I figured that I had a hitch-hiking snail. So here I am, talking about this snail in my bag, saying things like "GUESS WHAT?! I got a snail! Aww, what a cute little snail!" --- it was a pebble. :X

Pictures of these guppies and otos coming soon! Gotta upload 'em and stuff first. ;)

Most reactions

Back