Guppy Fry :)

A typical guppy fry will start to show some color at around 2 to 3 months but will not show full adult coloring for about 6 months. Around the same time the fish start to show some color, they can also be sexed.

Although if you want to keep careful track of breeding, you'll want to keep an eye out; some males can be late bloomers so you'll originally think that they're females. Of course, it is really difficult to have a female guppy that is not pregnant. Really difficult.

my baby guppys are about 17 days old now i think. they have all lived no deaths :) they have grow a little bit. no colour or anything that comes alot later on yeah? anyway i have brought a new 95litre tank and my main fish have gone in there so i now i have a 30 litre empty. im planning on putting the babys in there and have my breeding tank free because my fremale is pregnant again and is due next friday roughly. anyway my queston is in my breeding tank i have a undergravel filter which was fine in my empty tank it has a different filter. not sure what there called but it a nromall type filter blows water out of a nozel and sucks up dirt through the holes. i was wondering if they are big enough not to be sucked up anymore? they seem good swimmers and everything just want to be safe? thank you.

Most reactions

Back