Guppy Fry!

Mollie*fish*lover

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY FINOLY AS ALL YOU KNOW I HAVE BEN TRYING TO BREED MOLLYS BUT NONE HAVE HAD BABYS YET BUT I WENT OUT AN GOT A VERY PREG FEMALE GUPPY AND SHE WAS ABOUT TO POP THE PEOPLE SAID SO A DAY LATER A BABY TAIL WAS STICKING OUT AND IT TOOOK THE MOM GUPPY I THINK 6 DAYS BEFOR SHE GAVE BIRTH!!! 9/3/03 THEY CAME OUT! YAYAYAYYAYAY! :rolleyes: :lol: :D

One of my girls had her fry today too!!! :D Congrats on yours!!! :D Can't wait to hear how they are doing!!!!!!

Good luck!!

i counted 11 that i cought but i found 1 more out of the tank so i have to try and catch it! so i have 12 right now but more still comeing its ben like 2 days! :rolleyes: or 1 day so far! none have died yet! YAY! lets keep it that way!

fuman_chica said:
One of my girls had her fry today too!!! :D Congrats on yours!!! :D Can't wait to hear how they are doing!!!!!!

Good luck!!
CONGRATS ON YOUR FRY!!!! :D

good luck with ur fry. just one question after u get fry can u jst put them in a tank with a plant and theyle eat the plant stuff or do have to do something else?

You have to feed them 3-4 times a day, give them some plants to hide in, it gives them a sense of security.

You can feed them crushed powdered flake or a special food called 'LIQUID FRY' by Interpet.

HTH

Bigfish xxx

infant340 said:
thanks, does it have to be live plants?
you can have live plants but i dont i have plastic!!!! :D No baby fry died yet! thank GOD!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! :D

Most reactions

Back