Guppy Due Soon ?

xshellx

Reaction score
hey so ive been holding off posting this just because there are so many of these posts but my other smaller female dropped her fry when i was not home so id really like to be able to save this females fry.

of the two i figured going by what i have read that this female would have been first to drop but apparently not :blush:

i have moved the female into a tub inside the tank until my net comes. she seems much more comfortable in there as the males have been pestering her constantly and are still just now simming up and down the tub :rolleyes:

anyways here she is

mob2326.jpg

mob2330.jpg

mob2331.jpg

mob2332.jpg

Thanks

I've never owned guppies so I'm afraid I'm not going to be of any help, but I just wanted to say that she is SO pretty! She definitely looks like she's gunna pop lol

haha thanks poor little thing has been gettin no peace from the other fish i think she is actually enjoying having her own space for the night.

ive been watching her real close for days now determined not to lose these fry too.

haha thanks poor little thing has been gettin no peace from the other fish i think she is actually enjoying having her own space for the night.

ive been watching her real close for days now determined not to lose these fry too.

I'll cross my fingers for you! I know what it's like lol. I'm super-worried about my fishie and whether or not she's pregnant and stuff.

yeah my guppy is a bit bigger than yours and alot more square so i'd suggest 3/4 days still. hoping my little one gives birth tonight or tomorrow. she only gave me 6 fry just over 5 weeks ago. the lazy mare lol

really think she has either dropped a few or i cant count swimming fish as i've just counted a load more babies. their all so small its hard to tell whats what.

Most reactions

Back