Guppies

emmzer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hello again... i know lol :p
just wondered my fry r now 2 wks old, about the size of 1.5cm ish lol(maybe a bit smaller)

when will they start to get their colours, just my sister had fry 6 wks ago and it has just began, 3 of mine have already got black tains and fins, is this normal she worried me by saying could be something wrong as it is to early, i tried to tell her that by keeping her 10 in a fry net for 5 wks she probably stunted them and thats why hers is only now getting colours, she only has 1 left also she feed hers 3 times a day mine are getting 3 lots of flake and 3 lots of liquidfry a day....

whos right pmsl
thanks

IME the black colouring of the tail+ lower body seems to show up quite early, before the other fancier over-laying colours, so I don't think there's anything wrong with yours.

IME the black colouring of the tail+ lower body seems to show up quite early, before the other fancier over-laying colours, so I don't think there's anything wrong with yours.

she made me think i might b over fedding em or something doing something wrong i dont know, anyways cant b lol she had 25 the thirst lot.... they sure r getting tubby tho thanks again

Most reactions

Back