Green Clown Goby

atmmachine816

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
For my 5.5 gallon reef tank I can only have gobies and here are my choices:
1. Green Banded Goby
2. Clown goby
3. neon goby

Anybody see any problem with those. I will only get ONE not all, depending what I can find and price wise.

Ok well from what info I can find on them diet includes:

I have:

Omega One veggie flakes
frozen blood worms

I can buy:
Another marine flake
frozen .... something meaty any ideas?

I was just about to ask that too, I found that and pellets that some like. Thanks. How do you feed your mysis shrimp. I'll pick up some frozen brine shrimp too as some like that, and I can feed him/her live baby brine shrimp, anybody know how I would go about that?

Urghh, called up the store, they have no green banded gobies but they have green citron and yellow clown gobies for 19.99$, I was hoping they would be cheaper. :angry:

Urghh, called up the store, they have no green banded gobies but they have green citron and yellow clown gobies for 19.99$, I was hoping they would be cheaper. :angry:
Don't pay that much for them man; I can order them for $5. Maybe wait until you find another supplier. :crazy:

Don't pay that much for them man; I can order them for $5. Maybe wait until you find another supplier. :crazy:
Well I hope I won't have to pay that much. I'll check with my friend and see if they can get them in, there getting a 1000$ sw fish order in, if not them maybe another local store. If not i'll have to see, it would be cheaper than getting them online but I don't want to pay that much for them at all.

sorry to but in, but does this mean that you can mix gobies.

thnaks rob :good:
he's only going to get the one.

greenbanded gobies looks very nice - quite different ^_^

Ya, I'm not mixing them. :nod:

Green clown goby is Gobiodon atrangulatus:
p_71055.jpg

Green banded goby is Elacatinus multifasciatum:
p_90041.jpg

The link is a green clown goby. I'm not sure if the care is the same.

Ok thanks, I got it right now. It's the green clown goby that I'd like but don't know if I'll be able to get.

If anybody know's if the care is the same let me know. Thanks

Similar care and one of the perfect fish for a tank that size :good:

Thanks. I'm thinking of ordering it off liveaquaria since they seem to be ok and they have a 30$ minimum order. Anybody see anything wrong with that?

Most reactions

Back