Got The Deal I Was After

hahahaha took some grovelling mate trust me but all in all i havnt got a clue where to start there is that much stuff to wade through boxes of filters and boxes of media boxes of heaters and i mean there is just loads more than i thought i was getting im like a kid at a sweet shop only thig is i have the sweets but dont know what to choose lol
crazy.gif
blink.gif

so apart from the money you paid for em what did they cost ya :lol:

hahahaha took some grovelling mate trust me but all in all i havnt got a clue where to start there is that much stuff to wade through boxes of filters and boxes of media boxes of heaters and i mean there is just loads more than i thought i was getting im like a kid at a sweet shop only thig is i have the sweets but dont know what to choose lol
crazy.gif
blink.gif

so apart from the money you paid for em what did they cost ya :lol:

ha ha ha a holiday and to pay the electric monthly fish fund suffering next month then lol

well got sone time on my hands today better start somewhere i guess

Sounds amazing. Could really do with some pics. !! :)

Your a jammy booga, nice lot there. Looks almost like by back garden with tanks in it, but I have 4 in my shed :p
:lol:

I take it you have a spare room for all that and it's not going in your living room!! What a steal, if I had the time, the space, the money.... i'll keep dreaming!

Most reactions

Back