Got Me A New Tank.

swanseastilo

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well having a quick scan through gumtree today. Come across a juwel rio 125.

Just couldn't resist getting it comes with filter heater.

Now just got to think what to put in. :)

I am the other way around. I have a huge list of fish I want but no tanks lol.

Maybe you could put a school of Galaxy Rasboras and a small school of Kuhli Loaches?
A big Shrimp tank on a bed of black sand, very well planted?

If I were you I would get 12-15 dwarf emerald rasboras, chili rasboras or cardinals. 6 to 8 panda cories, or 8-10 Pygmy cories. 1 male Betta or dwarf gourami. 10 cardinals, neons, or celestial pearl danios, or 12-15 borraras brigittae

If I were you I would get 12-15 dwarf emerald rasboras, chili rasboras or cardinals. 6 to 8 panda cories, or 8-10 Pygmy cories. 1 male Betta or dwarf gourami. 10 cardinals, neons, chili rasboras or celestial pearl danios, or 12-15 borraras brigittae

Some nice fish i really like the celestial pearl and dwarf emerald rasboras.

Maybe you could put a school of Galaxy Rasboras and a small school of Kuhli Loaches?
A big Shrimp tank on a bed of black sand, very well planted?

I was also going to suggest a good sized shoal of Galaxy Rasboras (CPDs)

If I were you I would get 12-15 dwarf emerald rasboras, chili rasboras or cardinals. 6 to 8 panda cories, or 8-10 Pygmy cories. 1 male Betta or dwarf gourami. 10 cardinals, neons, chili rasboras or celestial pearl danios, or 12-15 borraras brigittae

Fishy, Bororas Brigittae is the Chilli Rasbora.

Got Me A New Tank

me to!gonna have to watch yours now as i think i want a shoal of something small in there as well.

hurry up please :hyper:

riffraff

How much was it?

Fishwise, try glowlight danios in a well planted tank, gorgeous, I miss mine.

If I were you I would get 12-15 dwarf emerald rasboras, chili rasboras or cardinals. 6 to 8 panda cories, or 8-10 Pygmy cories. 1 male Betta or dwarf gourami. 10 cardinals, neons, or celestial pearl danios, or 12-15 borraras brigittae
Hmmmm, I wonder if 3 sparkling gouramis would be a better choice than the betta/gourami

How much was it?

Fishwise, try glowlight danios in a well planted tank, gorgeous, I miss mine.

Was only £40. Bargain i thought.

Im not sure about a planted tank as i already have a well planted tank.

Those glow lights look lovely thou.

They don't look much in the shop but under good lighting with nicely contrasting plants they colour up brilliantly and are really active in all areas of the tank. Seem to get overlooked a lot which is a shame.

Most reactions

Back