Got A Green Male Mandy

ally--19

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi

in have got a pod culture and was wondering if i can add a green female mandy as i already have a green male mandy thanks alan

tank is 4x2x2 and the culture is been running more than 6 months

not trying to be rude but i have been keeping marines for years and my mandy i have has been in my tank for 4 years now all i would like to know if they will be ok

btw i like your nano young fisher

alan

I just like to ask questions. If its been in there for that amount of time, I dont see why not.
Just make sure that it a mandy of the opposite sex.

YF

not trying to be rude but i have been keeping marines for years and my mandy i have has been in my tank for 4 years now all i would like to know if they will be ok

btw i like your nano young fisher

alan

hi alan

youngfisher was only trying to help you out it is a forum you may be keeping fish for years but still shouldnt sound all angry about it if you dont want peoples help then dont ask

regards scott

dont tell me what to say it was only an answer plus he didnt need to ask me all those questions k i know what i am doing i have been keeping fish for 5 years

To be honest with you, if you know what your doing then why ask for advise?
I ask these questions to try and help you out as I didnt want you to make a mistake.
Sorry for trying to help, im finished posting on your topics.

YF

dont act smart
good then i dont have to answer all your questions

To be honest, with that attitude I dont think many people will help you.
But hey, I could be wrong and im not going to get "angry etc etc." on a forum, as its pathetic.
Enjoy your stay on TFF.

YF

Not being funny here, we don't know you from adam, we don't automatically know what experience you have, or how long your tank has been set up.

SO

We ask questions to ascertain the answers.

If you are going to come on here and insult people that try to answer your original question, you are going to get the responses that you have done.

They are basic questions that are asked of anyone who posts a similar question, sometimes even if we know what stock they have as they have a journal on here. It makes a thread worthwhile and usable to someone searching for the same answer.

I have a pair of Mandarins myself, I have a culture that has been going for less time, mine both also eat frozen, which I trained them to do.

You are better to try to find a partner that has taken frozen food as this will be easier to work with should your culture crash for any reason.

You should in that size tank have more than enough rock for one and possibly enough for two.

hi youngfisher

i am sorry for offending you i didnt meant to just had a very hard day so am sorry for that and takeing it out on you and scott i am sorry and hope thay are no hard feeling between us sorry alan

Most reactions

Back