Good Price Tanks

jme369

Reaction score
Looking through threads ive seen alot of people talk about the bargains to be had in terms of second hand tanks. Out of interest, where are people seeing these bargains? (excluding ebay)

aquarist classified, gumtree to name a few.
Many others like trovit, friday-ad
TFF classifieds.

Where are you at? If you are US definately look on craigslist. I have 3000 dollars worht of tanks, and only spent about 500.

Ad trader gumtree friday ad ebay i googled fish tank swansea comes back with a a few when i search

Cheers guys, just a quick look and already about half the price of ebay for the same sort of products.

If you do a local search on ebay u can pick up some cheap tank. I just watched some one win a 4ft tank for £27 quid good conditon aswell

For my 60 gallon I paid $265, includes tank, stand, and hood, at Petsmart. The tank is 4ft long

I paid £125 for a brand new Juwel Rekord 800 - that included the filter, heater, hood and lighting. That was cheaper than anything I could find on Ebay. Don't rule out new as there are bargains to be had :)

try oodle.co.uk its brill.if you put in your location it will show you all the classifieds from other sites all in 1 site. :D

I paid £50 for a 4ft with stand and light bar from on here, and got a brand new external to filter it for £40, also from here.

Keep ya eyes peeled in the classifieds... ;)

Some good deals y'all got for your tanks, hopefully ill find one soon.

Most reactions

Back