Good Mmo's

Yeah, I would also suggest Guild Wars.

You may want to try Dungeon Runners. A fairly new game, that isn't too bad (going by reviews, never played it). It's free on the most recent PC Gamer magazine coverdisc (UK edition).

Eve Online. It is a great game but you very much have to make your own fun in it. Basically the developers provide the tools and the players make the content. Excellent PvP which no soft "respawn with everything in place and a little exp loss". If you lose you lose you lose a lot which makes it a lot more interesting.

It is really a love it or hate it game though. The part is that your skills train in real time. This means you can set a skill to train and it will carry on training even if your offline. The bad side is that the very high end skills can take up to a month to train.

The other cool thing is there are pretty much no rules. You can scam, steal, kill and do pretty much anything you want. While this makes it sounds really horrible I find it makes it a very interesting game experience as you have to constantly be on your toes (is that guy just passing through or is he about to warp in and blow the crap put of me...)

Eve Online. It is a great game but you very much have to make your own fun in it. Basically the developers provide the tools and the players make the content. Excellent PvP which no soft "respawn with everything in place and a little exp loss". If you lose you lose you lose a lot which makes it a lot more interesting.

It is really a love it or hate it game though. The part is that your skills train in real time. This means you can set a skill to train and it will carry on training even if your offline. The bad side is that the very high end skills can take up to a month to train.

The other cool thing is there are pretty much no rules. You can scam, steal, kill and do pretty much anything you want. While this makes it sounds really horrible I find it makes it a very interesting game experience as you have to constantly be on your toes (is that guy just passing through or is he about to warp in and blow the crap put of me...)

is it free?

Sorry thats what you get for psoting from work, I didnt see the free part....

no not free but I think there is a 14 day trial though.

Runescape!!! Na just jokes, I still play it tho. U should try "Rappelz" looks cool.

all i do is regulate free mmo's so here we go!

goonzu-great game in my opinion and of course it's free. You can claim citizenship in a town for your guild and run for mayor...regular quests like kill 10 of these for 2 of those...

mythos-It is in beta mode but this game kicks ass its wow and diablo 2 crammed into 1

rappelz- This game reminds me of Lineage 2. Lovely graphics and good game play horrible grind.

Pangya-this is a free golfing mmo. Cartoon graphics and tons of fun!

Lunia- It's what I'm playign now and I like it a lot. It's the first arcade/mmo/rpg game out there. Control your guy with arrow keys and clear stages of monsters as quests. Cool game!

Dungeon Runners- It's a pretty decent diablo 2 clone.

Furcadia-Strictly for the Roleplaying mind!

Trickster Online-This game involves a drilling for treasure system...pet system, cartoony graphics...two thumbs up!

Hope that helps!

all i do is regulate free mmo's so here we go!

goonzu-great game in my opinion and of course it's free. You can claim citizenship in a town for your guild and run for mayor...regular quests like kill 10 of these for 2 of those...

mythos-It is in beta mode but this game kicks ass its wow and diablo 2 crammed into 1

rappelz- This game reminds me of Lineage 2. Lovely graphics and good game play horrible grind.

Pangya-this is a free golfing mmo. Cartoon graphics and tons of fun!

Lunia- It's what I'm playign now and I like it a lot. It's the first arcade/mmo/rpg game out there. Control your guy with arrow keys and clear stages of monsters as quests. Cool game!

Dungeon Runners- It's a pretty decent diablo 2 clone.

Furcadia-Strictly for the Roleplaying mind!

Trickster Online-This game involves a drilling for treasure system...pet system, cartoony graphics...two thumbs up!

Hope that helps!

Wow! That's alot :lol:
I tried Lunia. It really is pretty damn addicting, and fun too!

Most reactions

Back