Good Deal

Ya not so much of a good deal, usually anenomes are pretty hard to care for, and don't really do much to clean up a tank ???

I believe they are beadlet anenomes, not too hard to look after you can find them on English coasts and I think they do go up to tropical temperatures they aren't CUC but still awesome :D

I believe they are beadlet anenomes, not too hard to look after you can find them on English coasts and I think they do go up to tropical temperatures they aren't CUC but still awesome :D

Do they just take them out of the sea and sell them then?

that's pretty cool though, as long as it doesnt hurt em or anything, maybe if you had a smaller tank without a heater, then the temp wouldn't be very high, well im just guessing the average household is between 69-72 degrees. maybe I might get one for my 3.5 gallon tank, just cuz they look cool! idk I think I might research more though, but definitley cool.

i don't know tbh - don't think they are hard to 'breed'. I have a book with them in I'll check it out but I think they spit out loads of miny beadlets to spread themselves

Most reactions

Back