youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Reaction score
As the title says, I have a couple of good apps;

- Build-a-lot
- Blowfish
- Fastlane
- Tattoo Mania

Any others? I dont mind if I have to pay (Aslong as there not stupid prices!)

As the title says, I have a couple of good apps;

- Build-a-lot
- Blowfish
- Fastlane
- Tattoo Mania

Any others? I dont mind if I have to pay (Aslong as there not stupid prices!)
assassions creed, facebook, ebuddy, scrabble is very good! bloons, geared, texas hold em poker and flight control are my faves.

I have facebook and ebuddy, I will have to get scrabble. I used to play bloons, im not a big fan. Carnt play poker but I will look at the rest. Just bought Worms, it looks a good game once you get the "hang" of it.

I think its about £2.99.

Dude - get Build-a-lot, it kills so much time! Its only like £1.50 aswell.

You are missing out the greatest game of all time!! Jelly car there is no other app that can beat the glory that is jelly car and its free. I also have Air hockey (if 2 ppl on the same network have the game they can play each other wirelessly or you can play on one itouch) and noughts and crosses for multi player gamer fun.

cowabunga, real racing, red bull x fighters, icopter, mr ahhhh, monkey swing, IM+, papi jump and all the other papi games :), flight control, paper toss, scrable (already said but fun :)) sim city, x-plane.

get Ping
its a app like MSN ,someone just told me about it, its 59p to buy so hardley a bank breaker, tho you may have to update your touches software to the latest- i did, but didnt need to for my iphone :)
and if you get it add me shelaghr :)

Most reactions

Back