goldy and plants

schrader3649

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
DCP_1035.jpg

DCP_1053.jpg

wow, thats a large goldfish. how big is that tank he is in? commen and commet goldfish should have a 125 gallon tank, which you can keep 12 in, because of the size.

its a very nice goldfish though.

Nice goldfish :thumbs:

I had one that was over 6 inches. I moved them to a pond and some how a racoon at him and his buddies, it was really sad :-(

wrs said:
wow, thats a large goldfish. how big is that tank he is in? commen and commet goldfish should have a 125 gallon tank, which you can keep 12 in, because of the size.

125 gallons for commets/commons?, mine is fine in his 55 gallon. LOL ok...Well rule of thumb for goldfish, 10 gallons per fish with HIGH filteration. If he gets any bigger though definantly move him to a larger tank. :thumbs: For now he's fine.

Sandusky said:
wrs said:

125 gallons for commets/commons?, mine is fine in his 55 gallon. LOL ok...Well rule of thumb for goldfish, 10 gallons per fish with HIGH filteration. If he gets any bigger though definantly move him to a larger tank. :thumbs: For now he's fine.
yes, 125 gallons, because they get to be bigger than fancey goldfish, 1-2 feet.

hmm
thread from the dead, i done completely forgot about it lol
hes about six inches or so last timei seen him and yeah its just a standard ten gallon :/
thanks for the comments :p

that poor fish!

and what do you mean last time you saw him? Is he not yours?

just haven't been home in five months or so
his water is clean though, just a bit incredibly cramped :sad:

get that poor fish a large tank as soon as you can or he may die very soon. Ammonia must build up like no tommorow in there.

hes been in there for four years or so
yes i know the tank is too small, dont need a lecture on it
and the amonia aint as bad as ya might think :pepsi:

Most reactions

Back