Gold Tap-Safe By Interpet

pablothebetta

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Can be found here: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/gold-tap-safe-100ml-by-interpet-34743

Just wondering as the descriptions mentions that something is added especially for goldfish, but I wanted to know if this would be fine to use in tropical setups too (livestock list inc. guppies, bettas, pygmy cories and shrimp as well as goldies).

Iv used the same one for tropical and had no problems. How big is the tank though cos it states on the bottle that a capful only treats 2.05 litres which is poor. When I get home il let u know which 1 I use now if u like, it's £8 ish and lasts much longer.

I use nutrafin aqua plus. U get 375ml (£7.99 at my lfs) 10 ml treats 40 litres of water and u get a 25 ml measuring cup with it.

I was told pond dechlorinator is good for large tanks as it does more litres per 10ml, is that alright for tropical fish? Thanks.

I use a pond dechlorinator in my tanks without any problems. There's also Seachem prime, which is very concentrated and so economical to use.

I would avoid this product at all costs, just because its super expensive compared to other de-chlorinators. If I remember correctly 1 bottle treats 57 litres, compared to 500ml seachem prime which costs £15 and treats roughly 20,000 litres.

Most reactions

Back