Going to miss them

erm.....urm....urrrrrrr I don't know :/ I know it's in the UK maybe near to wales as we'll probable try to visit my great uncle.

yer shoudl be good and this year I will have pictures of the fish I ctach as i have my digi cam...stupid film cameras :angry: I'll take one of the shark harness chairs :hey:

On the camera this was the only picture of the fish that came out, not my first big carp with my swanky new rod:(

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 73
:eek: Thats a big one paul. :thumbs:

Be alright putting that in your pond :nod:

Just a bit, the common carp I caught was bigger though, that was 7lb mine was 11lb :p

any albino style is invited to my pond :D

I was looking at a lemon coloured koi yesterday,I so want it :)

Going back to get it in the week,made me mind up :thumbs:

So its a fishing holiday your going on?

Hmmm lemon favoured koi...interesting, hope you enjoy it :p expensive?

Yep we usually go on fishing ones so there's something to do when we're not doing anything!!

I think it was about 7 inches and £5.95 which isn't to bad really :thumbs:

I have an idea what you will be doing when not fishing :nod:

Ryan is quiet today :blink:

You never get a break with interested. :S :zz

Good luck with the Koi, sounds like great deal.

7inch for 6 squid :blink: thats sooooooo not fair. 7inch ones are about 30 down here and thats the going price in all other local fish shops aswell.

In my other time i'll be on town outings and taking pictures of the maggots for you!!

Maybe his koi bit his fingers off, so it's taking longer for him to type with his nose :rofl:

paul_v_biker said:
Maybe his koi bit his fingers off, so it's taking longer for him to type with his nose :rofl:
Maybe he is picking his nose lol.

Yep I'll buy that one :thumbs:

opcn said:
okay can anyone tell me what exactly the purpose of the shoulder pads on the swetter is?
So its nice and soft when your g/f puts her head there :thumbs: simple lol

interested said:
opcn said:
okay can anyone tell me what exactly the purpose of the shoulder pads on the swetter is?
So its nice and soft when your g/f puts her head there :thumbs: simple lol
:lol: So the women designers put them there for a reason........ :grr:

Most reactions

Back