Going to miss them

It wasn't licking the glass at the time -_- you see there red tonge come out then back in :D

The I might skate down there this after noon, cant leave my bike anywhere :rolleyes:

interested said:
:sick: that is disgusting i hate snails and slugs all slimy :sick:
Never saw any in the pond but out garden is full of snails,I stood on one last week :sick:
Poor little Cat. Put snails in her bed! :lol:

Well I have to go now so catch you fine 2 feet, (mean gentlemen ) later :p

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ryan :)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;) ?

Let me know what they have paul, good to hear your getting a tank. :thumbs:

I don't see what you have againast snails there cool!!!

he should have a few of those things!! I'ved always had the tank set up just not with any other fish aart from my fry!!

I'm so proud of this pic, it stayed still :D

Attachments

• rudd1.JPG
    rudd1.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 70
Great pic paul, Rudd are so hard to photograph. :clap:

group photo!!

I did a video of them going mad when i fed them aswell.

Attachments

• rudd3.JPG
    rudd3.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 69
bout time you pulled your foot erm finger out and bought a uv ,wired mine up today,combined uv bio filter cost ni on £60 but its worth it,aint posted much this week been working flat out ,ill try and get my pics uploaded at the weekend,let us know the results paul if you get one(uv that is),left my pond running without one and within a week green tinted water :-( so im fingers crossed these things do what there meant to

Yer yer!! i still can't afford it reall, ionce i buy it mum will probs give me dosh towards it.....fingers crossed.

I was think of trying to find a built in UV + filter but thats even more dosh I aint got, would mean there would be a spare filter box then so the top pond could have a filtered supply.

Didn't get down to the shop as I decided to ride but I couldn't find my bike lock :rolleyes: will look again 2moz then go :)

I guess there's noway of being rid of green water unless your UV sterilised!!

Looking back at those pics, only the first one looks really good!!

Which one, Weather or Stone? Weather Loaches can vary from 2.95 to 7.95 depending on size and colour. Stone Loaches are abit more expensive, but I would pay no more than 5 pounds. :)

Excellent, think i'll like tank fish....alot cheaper :D

What one would do best in my tank? and should I introduce plants and other bits and bobs for cover?

At the moment I have several black rings from the pond filter- they originally had worm babies on to munch one then snails got on them so never bothered taking them out and the fish seemed to like darting in and out of them!!

I also have a jar on it's side in there, mainly to pt live food in so it can't escape!!

Plants would make the tank attractive and aid the fish so why not. Either of the Loaches should be fine, it depends on what you can find. :)

Will get down to the shop Friday to have a look at what he stocks, I won't be buying until after my summer holiday though, so we don't have to organise someone to come up to my room and feed them.

Oh and here's what happens when a snail comits suicide!! another special for Cat :D

Attachments

• DSCN2335.JPG
    DSCN2335.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 55

Most reactions

Back